I’m Jeanette Goodrich and I've been involved in real estate since I was about 16 years old.
I truly understand that buying, selling, or investing in a home is more than just a transaction— it’s a life-changing experience!
That’s why you need someone like me, your Real Estate Wingman, that will support you and protect your interests throughout your real estate journey.
I promise to offer you the best advice, expert guidance, and top notch skills that will help you make the best decisions, be informed, and ultimately protect the biggest investment of your life.
As a military vet, former U.S. Air Force officer, and one of the top High Performance Coaches in the world, I am a proven and trusted leader. You will see the military values of Integrity, Service, and Excellence apparent in all that I do!
Real Estate Related Background and Certifications:
- Certified Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE): This means I have insight into handling a wide variety of personalities and situations; that I understand negotiation tactics and recognize them quickly. This in addition to my coaching experience helps me bring parties together and find win-win solutions.
- Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA): This means I have in-depth knowledge and experience pricing properties so you can price "in the market" and maximize your dollar. I am also an expert in guiding clients through anxieties and misunderstandings about home values.
- Certified Military Relocation Professional (MRP): This means, in addition to the real life experience I have with PCSing/relocating in the military, I proved it with book smarts so you can be confident I know what I'm doing too. I know military have special needs and I'm ready to help and advise.
- I've held Real Estate Licenses in Two States, including Pennsylvania (2009) and Texas (since 2012). Texas License #620804.
- I've been involved in real estate since I was 16 years old, exploring HUD houses and investing in my hometown Detroit.
- I started investing in real estate on my own in 2006 and have invested a substantial amount of money in my real estate investing education, including knowledge of creative financing, and challenges and pitfalls of investing. This knowledge could save you thousands, too!